What do clients want to know before they get a Brazilian wax done?
Here are some of the questions many of you are thinking but were too afraid to ask!
1. Does it hurt? Short answer- Yes! After all, you are ripping the hair out of a very sensitive area! But even after a couple of waxes it’s not so bad. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.
2. Do my privates look like other girls? No, every person looks different from their head down to their toes! You are perfect the way you are.
3. What are you thinking about while you do my service? Trying to decide what to make for dinner, what to pick up at Costco and what time I have to bring my kids to their activities- The same things you think about while you work.
4. Am I the hairiest thing ever? No you are not! Don’t worry about it- Just come in and let me take care of it!
5. Omg, I forgot to shave my legs! And my feet are so ugly!! Please! Don’t worry about other parts of your body- I’m really not paying attention to them (refer to question 3) And if it really bothers you, book in for a pedi- problem solved.
6. My husband is so lucky- he would never do this for me! You are probably right on that one- You rock girl!!
7. What is the difference between a bikini wax, bikini plus and Brazilian? Bikini wax removes the hair that would be seen on the outside of your underwear from the front. Bikini plus goes in about an inch and down between the legs and possibly a strip off the top. Brazilian is the removal of all hair from the front all the way to the bum. Some people prefer to leave a small patch of hair at the top.
8. Do people take everything off??!! Yes I would say 90% of my clients take everything off
9. What if I chicken out? No worries- I won’t put you in my next bookJ I always start with the bikini then work my way in keeping it even on both sides. If you want to stop you won’t be sent home lopsided!
10. Can I catch a communicable disease?? I practice safe waxing techniques. There is a clean disposable paper on the bed, and I never ever double dip the stick in my wax pots. This ensures that nothing is contaminating the wax.
Thank you for reading my blog!
From, The vagician